Bolt or Lug pattern is the dimension of an imaginary ring created by the centers of the wheel lugs. Bolt patterns can be 3 to 10 and either holes or studs. The bolt pattern is made of two numbers - the first one indicates the number of bolt holes or studs that are on the vehicle, while the second one gives information about the distance between them in either inches or millimeters. A bolt pattern of 4x150 indicates a 4 bolt pattern on a circle with a diameter of 150mm . If you need assistance measuring your bolt pattern please click here
1. Hi, I am little bit confused , in the offset on the toyota camry it says H, what is that? Thanks -Matt
It means high positive offset, you should look for wheels with +35 to +55 offset.
2. Hello, I went onto your other site that you're affiliate with and they didn't have the information either. I was wondering if you might know what will fit a 1960 AMC Rambler. I know that the wheel is a 15 inch and that the bolt patern is 5 on 4.50 but I'm needing to know the offset. I have a spare tire with a bunch of numbers but not certain what they mean. If I gave you those numbers could you break it down to me? The 15 I know is the rim size and then there is the 4 1/2 and that's the bolt pattern but then it throws in a 7 x 2 but all together it also has a part number if you were to read the whole thing it's like this 15x41/2K72877E 60 7 x 2. I think the 60 refers to year. -John
I can't seem to find anything to decode that #, but back in the 60's I believe all the offsets were Low 0 offset. I think it was in the 70's & 80's when manufacturers decided to start playing with different offsets. If it were mine I would measure the wheel's offset myself.
3. I have a 1988 ford bronco and I have some wheels from a 1998 ford expedition. They are close, but they don't fit. Are there any adaptors for this? -Sunny
I'm sure you can get some on adaptitusa.com. If you want the best price possible you should try to get the adapters off of Ebay.
4. You do not list the specs for a 1975 monte carlo, can you help me? -Nate
The 75' Monte Carlo is under the name All mid & full-size RWD 55-88 bolt pattern 5x120.7.
5. I am looking for 2 inch wheel spacers for a 2004 Suzuki 700 Twin Peaks. Do ya'll have anything that will fit this atv? If not do you know who might? I also wanted to confirm that the bolt pattern is 137mm on a 4 bolt pattern. -Paul
Trax Motorsports has 2" wheel spacers they're site is www.traxms.com (steel) Onlyatv.com also has them in (steel) Atvonics.com has them in (aluminum). The best deal though is on ebay for $105 (aluminum) from a store called superatv.com It looks like your suzuki shares the same bolt pattern as a few CANAM Atv's so don't be surprised if you see your bolt pattern of 4x137mm with CANAM next to it and not Suzuki.
6. Do you have information on the bolt pattern for a 1962 series 62 Cadillac? -Nina
7. Why are older vehicles not listed? -Tim
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we've not listed older models simply because we haven't been presented with a large demand for it yet. Please use the "Contact Us" page to send us your year, make and model and we will add it to our list of requested vehicles.